GoDMW is a platform in which learning rules and regulations of driving Cars/Vans, Motorbikes or CDL driving vehicle is done in more interactive and efficient manner. The users can be either new drivers or drivers who moved to new states and need to give their DMV written test.
LOCATION: Detroit, Michigan
TECHNOLOGIES: SKETCH, PRINCIPLE, ANDROID
- Traditionally, the test givers usually need to read the question and select one of the four multiple choice questions
- The students are not allowed to go behind the wheel without passing the written test, hence it would be difficult for them to know the features/systems in the car.
- For first time drivers, understanding certain terms in those questions, the technical aspects of driving can be difficult for them to relate it with real-life experience.
- Disrupt the learning method of driving instruction training.
- Convert the questions and set of multiple choice answers into interactive visuals in every way possible
- Relate the real behind-the-wheel concept into the mobile app to help the user understand the dimensions of problems and solutions in different types of errors.
- Help increase the users passing rate for both written and behind-the-wheel.